David Parfitt, unframed watercolours
Part of the 'David Parfitt, 20 Miles' exhibition
Paintings and prints by Somerset landscape artist David A. Parfitt. The series reflects on our connections with nature, place and home.
A mixture of dramatic, sometimes almost abstract, watercolours and striking monochromatic monoprints, created in David’s studio during the lockdowns of 2020 and 2021.
The body of work focuses on the trees, wetlands and woods of Somerset. Exploring the tension between the restrictions that have been placed on all of us over the past year and the desire to get out into the natural world.
Items available in this collection
- A bit Art Nouveau, 18 x 26 cm
- Across the moors I, 18 x 26 cm
- Across the moors II, 18 x 26 cm
- Before the storm, study, 20 x 20 cm
- Cranmore autumn, 15 x 30 cm
- Lost house, 23 x 30 cm
- Mist and water study VI, 23 x 30 cm
- Painting in the sun, 25 x 27 cm
- Sun tangle, study, 20 x 20 cm
- Winter mist, blues & ochres, 18 x 26 cm
Each watercolour is unframed
These items can be collected before the end of the exhibition. Please note that if you purchase this alongside an exhibition piece (indicated on product page), those items will be available once the exhibition has ended.